Terms and Conditions
1. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED in the vehicle at any time. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule. A $250.00 fee will be automatically added to your rental total.
2. Alcohol is permitted in the vehicle. All passengers must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Alcohol is not provided by Wright Executive Limousines, however complimentary bottles of ice water will be provided and non-alcoholic beverages may be provided by pre-arrangement. Customer is responsible for all alcoholic beverages.
3. Vomiting or the release of any other bodily fluids, in the vehicle will result in an automatic $250.00 fee added to the rental total.
4. Neither Wright Executive Limousines, nor the driver, is responsible for any persons under the age of 18. Any passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult that assumes all responsibilities for the party.
5. The driver reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or who are likely to become objectionable to other persons or if the driver feels threatened in any way.
6. Possession of fire arms, explosives, or fireworks are strictly forbidden in the vehicle.
7. Passengers shall not interfere with driver in the discharge of their duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance in the vehicle.
8. The customer agrees to assume all responsibilities for, and to reimburse Wright Executive Limousines, the cost associated with any damage to the vehicle and equipment caused by passengers.
9. Wright Executive Limousines cannot be held responsible or liable for any delays caused by traffic conditions, weather conditions, or other situations beyond reasonable control.
10. Unsafe road conditions may require driver to alter the route or cancel the trip if necessary. We will not jeopardize the safety of our drivers, clients or vehicles in unsafe road conditions. Driver will not take vehicle down any road or drive that he/she feels is unsafe, may damage or jeopardize the safety of the driver, passengers or vehicle.
11. While our fleet is professionally serviced and maintained, Wright Executive Limousines is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed upon date.
12. The stated passenger capacity of the vehicle must not be exceeded at any time.
13. Wright Executive Limousines is not responsible for any items or articles forgotten/lost/left/stolen/damaged in the vehicle.
14. Overtime starts 15 minutes after your designated drop-off time and is charged in 1 hour increments at the standard hourly rental rate for the vehicle.
15. Driver Gratuity is not included in the hourly rate of the rental. Recommended gratuity is 10-20% of rental cost. A gratuity of 15% will be automatically added to credit card sales if no tip is given at time of service or customer indicates/authorizes an alternative amount.
16. By making a reservation with us, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this contract whether you have physically signed this contract or not.
17. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled time may incur a fee of $20 for each scheduled hour of service.
18. The rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona. Customer irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of Arizona and in any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions, agrees to waive the defense that such courts lack personal jurisdiction over customer.
19. Wright Executive Limousines and customer both agree to waive all rights to trial by jury in any claim, action, proceeding or counterclaim by either party against the other on any matters out of or in any way connected with the event of these terms and conditions.